Updated on 13 July 2022 – Circular Letter of the COVID-19 Task Force Number 22 of 2022
1. All foreign travelers (foreign nationals) who will enter the territory of the Republic of Indonesia shall adjust the general travel requirements to be allowed to enter the territory of Indonesia, which includes COVID-19 vaccination certificate and the use of PeduliLindungi application.
2. Foreign travelers are not required to show a negative result of RT-PCR test which is undertaken at the country/region of origin.
3. All foreign travelers are allowed to enter the territory of Indonesia through entry points via:
a. Airports: (i) Soekarno Hatta, Banten; (ii) Juanda, East Java; (iii) Ngurah Rai, Bali; (iv) Hang Nadim, Riau Islands; (v) Raja Haji Fisabilillah, Riau Islands; (vi) Sam Ratulangi, North Sulawesi; (vii) Zainuddin Abdul Madjid, West Nusa Tenggara; (viii) Kualanamu, North Sumatera; (ix) Sultan Hasanuddin, South Sulawesi; (x) Yogyakarta, Special Region of Yogyakarta; (xi) Sultan Iskandar Muda, Aceh; (xii) Minangkabau, West Sumatera; (xiii) Sultan Mahmud Badaruddin II, South Sumatera; (xiv) Adisumarmo, Central Java; (xv) Syamsuddin Noor, South Kalimantan; and (xvi) Sultan Aji Muhammad Sulaiman, Sepinggan, East Kalimantan.
b. Seaports: All seaports are opened as entry points through the consideration of the Directorate General of Sea Transportation, Ministry of Transportation.
c. Cross-Border Posts: (i) Aruk, West Kalimantan; (ii) Entikong, West Kalimantan; (iii) Mota’ain, East Nusa Tenggara; (iv) Nanga Badau, West Kalimantan; (v) Motamasin, East Nusa Tenggara; (vi) Wini, East Nusa Tenggara; (vii) Skouw, Papua; and (viii) Sota, Papua.
4. Upon arrival at the entry points, foreign travelers must undergo a COVID-19 symptom check, including a body temperature check, with the following conditions:
5. The provision regarding the period of isolation (quarantine) applies for all foreign travelers with the following categories:
6. The provision for showing COVID-19 vaccination certificate (physical or digital) is excluded for all foreign travelers with the following categories:
7. All foreign travelers (foreign nationals) who will enter the territory of the Republic of Indonesia are not required to show the proof of ownership of health insurance.
8. The above policies are temporary and will be readjusted according to global health developments.
For all domestic travel with air, sea, and land transportation modes, using private or public vehicles, crossings, and intercity trains from and to regions throughout Indonesia, the following provisions shall apply:
a. Domestic Travelers ranging from 6 – 17 years old can be excluded from the obligation to show negative results from the RT-PCR test or rapid antigen test but are still required to bring proof of a second dose of COVID-19 vaccination at least.
b. Domestic Travelers under the age of 6 years old are excluded from the above conditions but only allowed to travel with their parents or caregivers.